- Delivery on all of our chicken coops is free to anywhere in Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Large egg laying box to make it easy for any member of the family, young or old, to collect the fresh eggs each day.
- There are two roosting bars for hens to sleep on. Underneath this is a sliding galvanised metal tray as is standard on all of our chickens coops. This makes it easy to quickly clean the coop.
- The roof of the sleeping area and nest box is completely covered with an attractive green mineral felt.
- Standard on all of our chicken coops with runs there is a sliding door and handle. This means that it is possible to close the door to the sleeping area each evening from outside the coop.
- There is an enclosed outdoor pen for the hens with a gate to allow the hens out in to the garden to free range.
- Ventilation is a very important part of a chicken coop design. The Holly coop has a ventilation window at the front.
- Hinges, Latches & Screws Galvanised or Stainless Steel
- Animal Friendly Wood Stain Preservative. The coop arrives as coloured in the pictures.
- Delivered Flat Pack – takes about 30 minutes to assemble. Everything is included and just a screw driver is required.
Starter Pack – This gives you the main things that you need to get set up with your chickens. The 3kg feeder is specially designed to prevent food wastage, as the fins in the base helps to stop the chickens kicking the food everywhere. The 3lt drinker helps to ensure that your chickens are provided with clean water. The Chicken Keeping Guide gives you an overview of the main things you need to know about keeping hens.
Extension Pen – We recommend giving your hens as much space as possible. This extension pen allows you to increase the run size of the Holly Coop. The pen offers you a cost-effective way to give your chickens extra space without the need for fencing.
Suitable for up to 2 laying hens.
|External Measurements||150cm / 59.1 in||66cm / 26 in||93cm / 36.6 in|