- Child friendly design and easy to use.
- Free delivery to anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Raised sleeping area for the chickens with sheltered outdoor area. This helps to prevent vermin from nesting underneath the coop and is an important part of hen house design. It also gives a nice sheltered area underneath the coop for the chickens during the day.
- Sliding Access Door to run with handy closing handle. This means that it is possible to close the door to the sleeping area each evening from outside the coop.
- Strong 1/2″ x 1/2″ galvanised wire.
- Dried and Treated Wood (tongue & grooved).
- Weather proof and predator proof.
- Easy assembly (takes about 30 minutes), instructions included.
- Quality Stainless steel fox proof slide bolts
Starter Pack – This gives you the main things that you need to get set up with your chickens. The 3kg feeder is specially designed to prevent food wastage, as the fins in the base helps to stop the chickens kicking the food everywhere. The 3lt drinker helps to ensure that your chickens are provided with clean water. The Chicken Keeping Guide gives you an overview of the main things you need to know about keeping hens.
Extension Pen – We recommend giving your hens as much space as possible. This extension pen allows you to increase the run size of the Amy Coop. The pen offers you a cost-effective way to give your chickens extra space without the need for fencing.
Suitable for up to 6 laying hens.
|External Measurements||190cm / 74.8 in||90cm / 35.4 in||116cm / 45.7 in|